Saturday, June 8, 2013

June 8, 2013 God Whispers


My GodWhispers for today talks mentoring. It talks about how God will provide us with a mentor to help us achieve "high-level, enduring, fantastic success."

Perhaps you wonder why I always post about my GodWhispers messages. It is because most of these messages fit my current situation.

Right now, with this new message, I firmly believe that God is promising me success. And I am super excited to see who this mentor might be. :)

If you would like to receive whispers from God, you can subscribe to Bo Sanchez's GodWhispers Club here for free: http://godwhispersclub.com/.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to GodWhispers and have not been paid by Bo Sanchez for the link to his site. :)

Thank you for reading this post. May you have a glorious day ahead. God bless! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What others are reading

Archives