Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Long Time

It's been a long time since my latest post on this blog. Since my last post, a lot of things have happened.

For one, I became pregnant and gave birth to another pretty little Daddy's girl. My husband and I were both hoping to have a boy that time, finally knowing it was a girl around 8 months was a little bit disappointing honestly. But although we have no idea what the Lord is thinking, we just have to believe His ways are best.

Now, my youngest is almost 1 year old. I am trying to do some serious time management to fill in most, if not all, of the things I want to do in my life. :D

I've also set goals for myself in work, business, and personal life. In terms of my blogging, I aim to blog regularly. I'm trying to figure out a good schedule to follow and hope to push through with it.

From hereon, I look forward to publishing more posts here. For now, ciao! God bless! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What others are reading

Archives